No matter how far you travel, you’re always close to home with our international community of other travel-minded women. Join a growing community across the world or meet friends in your own town. You may also find a travel buddy to take a trip with you—and become a great friend.
Become a Global Gal Member
This year give YOURSELF the ultimate gift – the WORLD!
Do you want to…
- Become a safe, savvy, and confident world traveler?
- Change your life with the transformative power of travel?
- Connect with a network of like-minded, supportive women around the world with a passion for travel?
- Make new friends and create lasting memories with women around the world?
- Learn travel tips and tricks that will help you save time, money and stress?
Become a Global Gals Member TODAY and get all that and so much more for less than $7 a month!
Attend a Local Meet-Up or Group Get-together
We’re growing our network of women around the world every day and we’re establishing roots in hometowns and cities worldwide. Our Global Gals groups bring women together on a local basis, whether to plan a trip, welcome travelers who are in town, or just get together to talk travel and share their adventurer spirits.
The meetups are a great way to:
- Build bonds with other women near you who share your travel passion
- Tap into a network of support and inspiration
- Gain helpful tips and tricks from savvy women travelers
- Make new friends
These fun, casual events are just another way that you can connect with other Global Gals locally. As a member you can attend any Global Gals Get-Togethers or Meetups—anywhere in the world! This means you might be able to meet other Global Gals while you’re traveling!
If there’s not a group in your location, keep checking. We’re always adding. Or better yet, you could be the one to start the Global Gals connection in your town.
Follow us on Social Media
We’re all about connections, and we make it easy for you to be a part of our social world! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter to stay connected!
We’ll share helpful tips, inspiring articles, destination specific information, stories from other Global Gals—including our own “Global Gal on the Go” Colleen—and so much more!